I love the second generation.
Twenty-one years ago I taught on the redemptive gifts, building on the work of a few trailblazers. If you Google those two words today, you will find 1.3 million pages dedicated to the subject.
The second generation rocks.
I am especially excited about redemptive gifts of children. 8,500 hits. So awesome.
Have I mentioned that the second generation rocks?
Love all the people who have repackaged those concepts for different audiences.
Here are a few other tidbits I have posted over the years. My favorite is the Redemptive Gifts Test.
- A Mercy Gift Surprise
- A Mercy Surprise
- A Really Wise Question
- Are you a Mercy or Ruler Gift
- Mercy-Prophet Conflict
- Redemptive Gifts Grid With Principles
- Principle of Reality
- The Redemptive Gifts of Some Nations
- The Redemptive Gifts of Some States
- The Redemptive Gift of Teacher Nations, States, and Cities
- Redemptive Gifts Test
- The City as a Symbol
- When You Have More Than One Redemptive Gift
- Why Does Your Gift Matter