1) DATA COLLECTION
On this website, we only collect the data relevant to your order.
If you sign up for our newsletter, your email address is collected and stored on the server of the company who hosts our newsletters. Currently that is Campaigner.
If you sign up for our blogs, we retain your email address to send you notices. We have access to your name and email, when you comment, but we do not harvest those for any commercial purpose.
We use MeWe and YouTube but have no control over the information they collect from you.
2) We do not sell your information to any third parties. Ever.
3) We do not use the information we collect in the store to do further marketing to you.
4) We sometimes DO advertise through MeWe and the audiences they develop. We are not responsible for how they gather their information.
5) Any time you wish to have your data deleted form our store you may request it in writing at Orders@TheSLG.com.
6) Every newsletter has an Unsubscribe link clearly visible at the bottom. Your use of that button will delete your email address from the database we have access to on Campaigner which is the service we now use. We have no control over what they do with your email address, other than sending our newsletters to you.
7) We use Google Analytics to track the flow of traffic into and through our website. We cannot speak to what they do with the data they collect.
8) If there are specific questions you have, that are not covered here, you are free to write us at Orders@TheSLG.com, and we will seek to remove all ambiguity as to what we do with our electronic media.
Updated May 25, 2018