Hello South Carolina
The art of transition is often needed and rarely taught on. Here are some thoughts about my transition into South Carolina and the principles used.
Moving from California to “THE South” had a lot of anticipated dynamics and a bunch of surprises. Some things we prepared for and some things we had to respond to when we got ambushed.
All told, our transition was wonderful, but far from perfect. We share the good, the bad and the ugly – and the humorous.
- Hello #1: Pastor Eadie Did It!
- Hello #2: Building Details
- Hello #3: Burden or Delight
- Hello #4: The Missionary Kid Syndrome
- Hello #5: What Do I Bring
- Hello #6: The View out the Windshield
- Hello #7: The Beater
- Hello #8: The House
- Hello #9: The Referral System
- Hello #10: Willa Cather
- Hello #11: Responsive Land
- Hello #12: All Because of a Gas Can